Remote Deposit Anywhere
Use your smartphone camera to snap your checks using our “Advantage Bank OK” mobile app
Save time, save on trips to the bank
Safe, easy and secure, wherever you are
Q. What is the mobile banking app check deposit?
A. The mobile banking app check deposit allows you to deposit checks from anywhere simply by taking pictures of the front and back of an endorsed check.
Q. Why should I use the mobile banking app check deposit?
A. Because it’s the convenient, secure and smart way to make deposits. Anywhere you have a data connection to the internet, you can deposit checks. That’s 24/7 convenience. You can also deposit checks immediately, so there is less chance of them being lost or stolen. That’s smart security. That’s the mobile banking app check deposit.
Q. How do I enroll to use the mobile banking app check deposit?
A. Enrolling is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your app
- Select “Deposit” from the menu
- Follow the prompts and complete the enrollment form
After the form is submitted, the app will notify you of your approval in one to two business days.
Q. How do I deposit a check using the mobile banking app?
A. To deposit a check, simply:
- Endorse the back of the check with “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT”, your Signature, and your Account # (IMPORTANT!)
- Select “Deposit” from the menu
- Select “Deposit a Check”
- Use the “Amount on the check” field to enter your check amount
- Select the account you want to deposit your check into
- Tap the images and take pictures of the front and back of your check
Q. What kind of checks can I deposit?
A. Personal and business checks, money orders, travelers checks and U.S. Treasury checks made payable to you and drawn on a bank within the United States.
Q. How many checks can be deposited at a time?
A. Only one check per deposit. This is because each check is considered a separate deposit. However, you can make multiple deposits in a single mobile session. There may be a limit to the number and amount that you can deposit each day.
Q. Do I still endorse my checks?
A. Yes, endorse checks (before taking a picture) the same as you would if you were depositing them at the branch or ATM.
Q. Do I need to use a deposit slip to make a deposit through the mobile banking app check deposit?
A. No. You will only need to take a picture of the front and back of the check being deposited.
Q. How will I know that my deposit was accepted?
A. The mobile banking app makes it easy to review the initial status of your deposit. Using the “Transactions” menu in the app, you can see if the deposit has been posted to your account. The check will be posted once the deposit has processed.
Q. Can a deposit be rejected?
A. Occasionally, deposits can be rejected. When that occurs there are specific reasons for rejecting the deposit. These reasons can include:
- Images unreadable: This means check images cannot be read by the system.
What to do: If this occurs, please take new images and try your deposit again.
- Invalid check type: Includes savings bonds, insurance drafts or foreign checks.
What to do: Please do not try and deposit these types of checks using the mobile banking app check deposit.
- Duplicate check deposit: This means the check has previously been deposited.
What to do: Verify that you have received a previous credit for the deposit.
- Other issues: There may be other issues present with the check, such as a missing endorsement signature or amounts that don’t match.
What to do: Please refer to any messages you receive for further instructions.